Description: Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are looking for Administrators to work for our client, a leader in marketing services in Edinburgh.
The successful candidate will be fully conversant and competent when carrying out a range of assigned clerical and technical tasks, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and on time.
Applicants must be able to work well as part of a team, ensuring that work is carried out in line with our client’s processes and agreements. A good level of customer service is also required as the successful candidate will be responsible for providing an excellent service to internal and external customers.
Experience of working in a production environment would be beneficial but is not essential.
Key competences and skills:
All candidates will be required to provide references that cover the last 5 years, candidates will also be required to undergo a credit check and Disclosure Scotland check.
- Excellent attention to detail – the successful candidate will be required to ensure all information is correctly processed and that work complies with internal and external quality requirements
- Able to work with figures comfortably
- Excellent communication skills – candidates must be able to speak clearly and concisely
- Able to solve problems and work well within a team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Must be open to change
- Good level of education up to GCSE level or equivalent
All necessary training will be provided to ensure that the post holder is prepared to take on the challenges of the role. This role is initially temporary, ongoing however there is the possibility to become a permanent staff member.
The working hours for this role between 6am-4:30pm Monday – Friday.
In return for the successful candidate’s hard work and commitment our client is offering a competitive pay rate of £8.79 per hour.
If you feel like you could be a success in this role please apply now or email your CV to email@example.com !
Expiry Date: 10/08/2018